It is Raining (with a capital R) here today. Rainy season doesn't start until June, but the preview is lovely. My pants are wet up to my knees, so I'm wet weather shopping a bit today. I seem to have found a comfortable rythym here at last, and find myself much happier in general. I'm keeping very busy with work and am enjoying the kids (most of the time) and work.
Alex and I are thinking of heading to Korea at the beginning of May. This is ridiculously exciting and I hope everything works out. I have a whole week off for a special holiday season in Japan (Golden Week), but I am expecting some serious crowds wherever we go, Korea included. Oh well, a whole week off right now is quite tantalizing and I can't wait.
No, I haven't updated in forever, so it's a bit sad that I'm off already, but I have a busy day again today; such is life with just one day off each week! Whee!
Take care everyone!
Jo
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment