Props, Sarah. To the rest of you, I hope that at least one of you went to the Hip concert (Claire, did you end up going?), and if that's not your thing, perhaps that might explain why Greasy Jungle didn't ring a bell. Oh, and if you ever come to Japan, you'll find the doughnuts are much more, uh, lardy then in Canada. I find I can't even taste the chocolate because the lard coats your tongue first. Icky.
Joanne




4 comments:
ok, I think its a song by the stray cats, but I don't know which one, so I will say "Dig Dirty Doggy". My Stray Cats experience is nil...
he he...good guess, but I'm sooo not cool enough to know that song. it's a little more mainstream.
Heyah! How come I didn't know you had a blog? golly jeepers, now we can stay in touch ALL the time. Forever and ever. (am I creeping you out yet?)
Hey Jo!
No I unfortunately did not go to see the Hip, but I did get tickets to see Hawksley Workman in March on my friend's birthday! Whee!
I was actually thinking that the day of the concert. "Good thing Joanne and I didn't buy Hip tickets."
Hope you're still having fun. You guys eating that doughnut is like the Canadian version of Archie and Veronica sharing a milkshake. How romantic!
Claire
Post a Comment